ok here, i manage to finish up my fic with Shige.. and it is for myself.. a birthday fic for myself.. hahaha.. and here it is... enjoy... sorry it's not that good for this fic.. hahaha...
Johnny’s Jimusho Dressing Room.
“Shige. We will be having 2 weeks off from tomorrow. What do you intend to do?” Yamapi asked.
“Of course, I will be going to Singapore to find Hazel. I miss her so much. And her birthday is coming ne. Eto. 22nd November. So I giving her a surprise to go and find her. How about you Yamapi?”
“I told Sakura that I will be going over to find her. Hmmm.. Since that the case, why not we fly over to Singapore too, to give her a surprise visit. You know, I like to visit Singapore. But no chance to do so. But now since your beloved Hazel’s Birthday is coming, So just let’s go over ne.”
“Alright. But tell Sakura not to tell Hazel first. Or will it be better that if you can just don’t tell her. She really can’t keep secret with Hazel.” And the both of them laugh.
“Hey, don’t say bad things about my Sakura baby yo.”
“But you laugh at her too. Just now.”
“Anythink. So when will you be flying over?” Yamapi asked while packing his bag.
“This coming Wednesday.” Shige reply.
“So late? I thought you say you miss her?”
“Yes, I sure miss her lots. It’s like 1 month I didn’t get to see her. And.. I want her to have a special Birthday this year. So I have to wait till it’s nearly her birthday to meet her.”
“If that the case, then I will have to stay in Hong Kong with Baby for a few days before we went over to find you ne. Then I will meet you at Hazel’s house, since Baby know where she live.”
“Ok. Then I will see you in Singapore then.”
~ Later at night ~
“Moshi Moshi.”
“Arhhhhh… SHIGEEEEEEEEEEE kun… I was waiting for your call ne.”
“Miss me?” Shige asked.
“Of course. I haven seen you for 1 month and you are busying promoting for the “Weeeek” and “Pacific” CDs. I only get to see you thru those Variety ne.”
“Un. Gomen ne. This week only called you for 1 time.”
“It’s ok. So you are having 2 weeks off?”
“Yap. Guess you heard it from Sakura.”
“She just called me saying that Yamashita kun going to Hong Kong to find her ne.”
“Heard from him just now too.” Shige said. Trying to make himself sad but in fact, he is laughing.
“So I was…. Wondering……… if………”
“If……. What……..” Shige trying to act innocent again.
“If you would like……. To spend…… my birthday this year……. With me…..”
“I would like to. But I have a big exam on your birthday. Hontou ni gomen. Can’t spend it with you this time. I make it up to you when my exam is over. Alright.”
“Then. It ok. I will find some programme for myself on that day then.”
“Hazel, Are you sad?”
“No. it’s just that this year I have to spend my birthday alone again. But well, I am use to it. So it’s ok ne.”
“Really? Gomen ne.”
“It’s ok, Shige. Don’t need to apologies to me. I am really ok. It’s not like I really want someone to celebrate me. Really. Don’t forget my favourite past time is to Sleep and surf your things ne.” then suddenly I laugh.
“Ok then. Since you say so. But I will call you after I end my paper ne. and we can also do a telephone shopping on that day. Then when did you suddenly laugh?”
“Oh. nothink. Just think of something funny that all. Ok. And Telephone shopping? I only heard of Window Shopping. Hehe. You are weird. School tomorrow?”
“Hai. Need to be in School by 9am.”
“You should be sleeping now. It’s already 12 am.”
“But I want to chat with you more. I really miss you a lot.” Shige was pouted on the phone.
“Honey. I know. But you have to get enough sleep alright. Just called me when you are free. I will always be waiting for your call.”
“HAZELLLLLLLLLL…. YOU CALL ME HONEY… FIRST TIME YOU CALLING ME HONEY… I AM HAPPY YO.. Ok. Then I will listen to you.. I will go and sleep now ok.”
“Yap. Then I will hang up. Good night Shige Honey.”
“Good night Hazel Darling.” And the both of us hang up the call.
Soon, Wednesday arrive. Shige was so eager to meet Hazel in Singapore. Just a few more Hours and he could see Hazel. So Shige arrive at Singapore Changi Airport at 8 pm. He call Yamapi and ask where are they and they say they are somewhere near to Hazel house so asked Shige to come as soon as possible.
*Half an hour later arrive at Hazel’s area*
“Yamapi. Where are you. I am now at the void deck.”
“I not sure. Sakura lost the way. And I am kinda of stuck in here.”
“What. Lost. OMG. Just tell me where you are. I try my best to come and find you.”
“Ok. I am somewhere near to a Shopping centre and there is a red colour building.”
“Ok got it. I know where you two are. Just wait for me AND don’t move.” Shige sign and went to look for them. After a while, Shige manage to find the couple.
“Yamapi. Sakura chan.” Shige shouted.
“Arh. Shige. I am glad to see you here.” Smile Yamapi but instead, he felt a hand smacking his head. “Ouch. Why you hit me. Shige”
“I can’t imagine a baka being lost near Hazel’s area. I don’t want tomorrow newspaper headline to be ‘YAMASHITA TOMOHISA FROM POPULAR JPOP GROUP, NEWS, LOST IN SINGAPORE.’” Then suddenly, Sakura burst out into laughter.
“Mou, Saku baby. You are laughing at me too.” Yamapi pouted.
“Gomen Gomen. But Shige kun really very funny. I can’t hold back my laughter.”
“Okok. Nearly 12 am soon. So let’s go over to hazel’s house”
“Hai” both of them reply.
Reach Hazel’s house, Shige took out his handphone and dial for her number. After a while, Hazel picked up the phone.
“Moshi Moshi, Hazel?”
“Hmmm.”
“Are you sleeping? Darling?”
“Un……………. SHIGE!!”
“Why are you shouting?”
“Nothink. I just now fell asleep and I thought is my friend who called. Then when you call me Darling, I just realize it’s you. Haha. Gomen.”
“It’s ok. It’s ok. So what are you doing now?”
“Nothink, Just woke up from my sleep and watching your variety. How about your exam for today? Did you do well?”
“Well, not bad. At least I know how to solve it. Will you be free now?”
“Of course I am free now. Honey. What do you want me to do for you.”
“I was wondering if you could get out of your room and open the door to enjoy watching the stars with me. The night is really beautiful.”
So I walk over to the door and open it. And once I open the door, I immediately close it back. “Ne Shige honey. You are in Japan now right? And I tell you something. I open my door and saw you, Sakura and Yamapi standing outside my house. I think I really miss you all too much. I started to see thing.” I said while slapping myself to see if I am awake.
“Darling. Open the door again.” Shige said.
I opened the door again and then I walked out closing my eye, hope it’s really is Shige, Sakura and Yamapi. Then I feel that someone hugging me and whisper a soft “Happy Birthday”. This time, I opened up my eye and was really surprised to see it’s really is SHIGE.
“Surprise!!!” Sakura and Yamapi said together.
“……………” I stare at them and blink for a few times.
“Darling. You alright?”
“Hai. Is this a dream?” I asked them.
“You know what, you always like to day dreaming whenever you are with me.” Shige pinch my cheek.
“Itaiiiiiii… KATOU SHIGEAKI… mou.. Why do you have to pinch my cheek every time. It’s pain.” I pouted.
“Gomen gomen. Don’t be angry ne.” Shige apologise.
“Mou…. But I thought that you are having an exam today?”
“Well, as you can see, I bluff you ne. I wanted to give you a unforgettable birthday this year. So I have no other reason to use. So……” Then Shige suddenly was stund when I kiss and hug him.
“It’s ok. I didn’t blame or say you. Arigatou ne, for coming to Singapore.”
Just then Sakura said. “We are not transparent issn’t it.”
“Nope. I did see you.” And went over to hug Sakura. “I miss you ne, Sakura.”
“Yamashita kun, Can I hug you too?” I asked jokingly.
“Well. If my Baby say alright, I don’t mind. And if Shige didn’t come killing me too.” after Yamapi saying his speech, I already hugging him.
“Arigatou ne, for bringing Sakura and Shige here. Yamashita kun wa SAIKO.” That what I said to Yamapi.
“Otanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu, Hazel Chan.”
Shige went over to the stairs, and bought me a small cake, together, the 3 of them sing me a birthday song. I smile widely.
“Arigato Minna. Anata tachi wa Hontou ni Daisuki ne.” and I blow the candle off. After all the celebration. Sakura and Yamapi went off, Shige stayed at my house.
“I miss you a lot.” Shige told me.
“Me too. And I am really very happy that you came. This is my most memorable birthday I ever have. Arigatou Shige Honey.” And I hug Shige tightly.
that all.. then i am off to write another one for Junno Birthdae... den jya ne... ^^
