Thursday, December 6, 2007

A messenger to XinNi & Sheryl (NiNi & Ryl Ryl)

Ok… first, I will start to write a messenge to my few important friends to end off my year 2007.. ^^ so here is the first messenge to my 2 important friends in my life…

To XinNi & Sheryl (NiNi & RylRyl)

We have known each other since sec 2… wow.. time passes really fast… how long have that been? 6 years… hahaha… well, the 3 of us seldom meet out together… and I know we are busy with either school or work… but how to say, I enjoy going out with the 2 of you.. Even though I have serious STM… but I still remember during our sec 4 time, on every Friday break time, we will wait for each other sms saying what time meeting and at where.. hahaha.. then when we meet that time, both of you will start to chit chat and I will listen… den Sheryl will like everytime ask me why I am so quiet… hehehe.. well.. maybe you know the answer liao.. Maybe you look fierce and I scare of you ba… but then… since this year, when you were having your attachment, we den get to know each other better… everyday msn and sms… and we will go crazy with Arashi and NEWS… hahaha… I change the opinion of you le.. hahaha… you don’t look fierce at all lol… I can sense that you look tired ba… hehehe… then ya.. morning from 9am to 5pm I am mad… then from 6pm to the time you wanna sleep you mad.. the from midnight onwards is NiNi turn to go mad… so every 24 hours, each of us will go mad for 8 hours… hahaha… then I am really happy that this year we meet more then the last 2 years.. it’s like last year, you went M.I.A… hahaha… then I wanna thank you to make my life became more fun and interesting… especially during office hour… you always make me laugh infront of the computer… hahaha… but even though outside office hours, with everyday smsing.. hahaha.. I also laugh… now my inbox.. got a lot of your funny funny messenge.. everytime feeling down or when I have the time, when I read it, I will sure laugh.. especially the messenge where you wrote you and kusano that one.. hahaha.. then as for XinNi… I still prefer to stay at Aljunied… really… so that if either I am bored or u wanna go out, just 1 call and then we will meet.. but now.. I moved till so far.. haiz… now lazy to go out of my house lol.. hahaha… during your attachment, we like everyday go out de lol… hahaha.. meet a while also shiok… hahaha… then always you bring me go out eat… haha.. make my胃expand.. hahaha.. but recently, my胃became smaller le.. didn’t eat a lot.. hahaha…

Sometime, I think that we are the blur version of S.H.E… S = Sheryl, H = Hazel and then E = XinNi.. hahaha… I think that good to have such friends to be with… talk about idols and other things… and seriously, I think our personality is about the same ba.. hahaha.. well… over here, I think I will ask if you two would like to be my galfrenz ma.. hahaha… as for Sheryl.. I think I dun need ask you le.. hahaha.. we already declare that we 2 are galfrenz/galfrenz le… hahahahaha.. kidding lar.. lastly…. I just wish that the 3 of us will be really be really really best of frenz for the rest of the life ne.. hehehe..

From Hazel (ZelZel)…


Ok that the messenge.. hahaha… I tink I am really too free to actually write a messenge to my friends… but this is what I wanna let them know how I feel about them ba.. hehehe…

Then yesterday, I went out to do some stuff.. so I went to buy some bread and drinks.. and when I ask the auntie how much together, you know what I heard.. the auntie told me all for $1.. then I was like.. har.. auntie how much again.. the auntie reply me 2nd time $5… hahaha.. then I told the auntie that I thought she said all for $1.. the auntie laugh then told me if $1 can buy 2 bread and 2 drinks.. she will go there and buy it everyday.. hahaha…

And again.. during lunch break.. me and one of my colleage walk over to the canteen for lunch… then I again.. ask the person how much issit.. then she told me $4.50.. then i was like.. wah.. 1 plate so ex.. then in the end i heard wrongly again... is 2plate $4.50... hahaha... so funny lol.. keep on listenin to the wrong thing...

oklar.. den i will end off writing her le.. jya ne... ^^...