Ohkura had an holiday next Friday as it was his birthday. So he called Hazel to ask if she is free on that day.
*Dialing Hazel’s number*
Ohkura : Mosi moshi.
Hazel : Moshi moshi. Tacchan.
Ohkura : Un. I was wondering if you will be free on next Friday?
Hazel : Hmmm… Friday. Chotto matte. I check my schedule. *a few seconds later* Can’t ne. I have some important assignment need to hand up. How about Thursday or Saturday?
Ohkura : It’s ok then. On this 2 days, I will be working ne. Nevermind then.
Hazel : Gomen ne. I will make it up to you next time. Gomen Tacchan.
Ohkura: Don’t worry. Study is much more important. Then good luck in your assignment. We will go out when you free ok. What time will you be coming back home?
Hazel : Un. Of course ne. I am not sure. Maybe will be around 2 to 3 am. You go and sleep first. Recently the teacher have been giving us lots of assignment. Gomen ne.
Ohkura : Ok. Then need me to go and fetch you?
Hazel : It’s ok. You still have work tomorrow.
Ohkura : Un. Ok. Then becareful when you ca\ome home. Need me, just call me ok.
Hazel: Hai. Arigatou. *Hang up the phone*.
Then he called Yassu, Ryo, Junno, Hina and Uchi. But they seems to be busy on that day too. So Ohkura give up calling any one else.
So Friday arrive.
Ohkura : Not sure if they know what day is today.
Ohkura signed
Ohkura : Might as well go out for a walk.
And off he went out for window shopping. While Ohkura is out, Hazel, Ryo, Uchi, Yassu, Junno, Hina and the rest of Kanjani 8, Kattun and NEWS members, arrived at Ohkura department for a surprise party. After all the preparation and every one are ready, Hazel called Ohkura and asked the rest of them to hide.
Hazel : *Dailing Ohkura number* Hello, Tacchan. Where are you?
Ohkura : Moshi moshi. I am now outside. Eating my dinner. Why?
Hazel : Oh. I am free now so I thought of coming home early to be with you. But seems like you not at home.
Ohkura : REALLY!!! You are at home. Ok ok. Wait for me at home I will be back in 10 minutes time.
Hazel : But Tacchan. How about your dinner?
Ohlura : Y ou are much more important then my dinner. I am coming right now. Just wait for me ok.
Hazel : Hai. Wakatta.
And then Hazel just sit at the sofa to wait for Ohkura to come back. She just act as notinkg happen. And minutes later, Hazel heard the door knob being opened. Ohkura just went over to hug her.
Hazel : Tacchan.
Ohkura : Un? Nani?
Hazel : Too hard….. Can’t breathe properly.
Ohkura : Opps. Gomen Gomen. Miss you too much. *laugh*
Hazel : Sorry. This week abit too busy for me. So I can’t spend the day with you.
Ohkura : It’s alright.
Just when Ohkura going to kiss Hazel, He heard some sound coming from his bedroom.
Ohkura : Ne. Darling. Did you heard any thing strange?
Hazel : No. Where. Don’t scare me ne, Tacchan.
Ohkura : *point to the bedroom* There.
Hazel : Burglar?
Ohkura : Not sure. I go and check out. Wait for me here.
Hazel : OK. Be careful ne.
Ohkura then walked over to their bedroom. Once he opened the door, He was so shocked and surprised to heard those popping sound.
Everyone : O-TANJOUBI OMEDETOU ~~~~~~~
All of them were shputing and screaming.
Ohkura : ………………. Why are you all here?
Junno : Your birthday.
Yassu : Our Hazel organize this party for you and she is the one who gather us all.
Ohkura : But I thought you all are not free for today?
Uchi : That because we wanted to give you a surprised.
Ohkura : *Walked over to Hazel* Arigatou. *Bend down and kiss her*
Ryo : *Ahem…. Ahem….*
Hazel : Who making that sound?
Everyone point to Ryo.
Hazel : Ryo chan. Why are you making so much noise?
Ryo : Nothing.
Yuya : That’s because he is jealous.
Ryo : Tesshi!!! URUSAI.
Ohkura : Jealous about?
Ryo : YOU…. KISSING….. HAZEL…… SHE IS MINE….
Jin : Hazel is mine too.
Hazel : How come everytime when Ryo declare that I am his, Baka Jin will join in too?
Shige : HAZEL IS……..
Ryo : *Glare at Shige*
Shige : ours…..
Hazel : Maa Maa Maa… Since today is Tacchan birtjday. I am his for today. So no quarrelling.
Ryo : Fine…. What ever you say.
Yassu : Then let’s sing a birthday song for Tacchon.
And so the party began.
Ohkura : Darling. Thanks for organizing the party for me.
Hazel : You are welcome.
Ohkura : But next time, Please at least ask one of them to be free to accompany me.
Hazel : Hehe. Ok. I won’t let my Tacchan be lonely again.
Ohkura hug Hazel. Baka Jin saw it and went over to hug her too. Follow by Ryo, Shige, Yassu, Massu, Junno and Uchi.
Hazel : Wow. A group hug? But short of 1 person.
Ohkura : Dare? 8 of us here. Aiba kun and Sho kun not here.
Hazel : Don’t forget about Hina.
Hina : I can join in the hug too?
Hazel : Of course. You are one of my husband too.
Everyone laugh.
