Thursday, May 8, 2008

Birthday Fic for Yamada Ryosuke. ^^

Today, Sakura and Yamapi’s family is coming to Singapore. So Nishikido’s family will be going to the airport to fetch them.

Ryosuke : Wahhhhh…. Mum. Dad. Ryu chan coming.
Ryo : Yap. As well as Bakapi too.
Hazel : Honey!!
Ryo : What?
Hazel : Stop calling Sakura’s hubby as BAKA.
Ryo : But he cal me BakaRyo too.
Hazel : Just don’t call him that.
Ryo : Hai Hai. Wakatta.
Ryosuke : Dad. Mum. Their plane reached the airport!

After waiting for half an hour, Ryosuke saw them.

Ryosuke. MUM…. I saw Auntie Sakura. There’s Ryuchan too.
Hazel : Ahh. I saw them too. *Wave to Sakura*.
Ryo : And I saw Yamapi.

After taking their luggage

Sakura : Darling ~~~~~~~~~ *Hug Hazel*
Hazel : Sakura. Ryo chan here.
Sakura : Opps. Gomen Gomen. Hehe. Long time didn’t saw her.
Ryo : It’s like only for 3 months or so only.
Hazel : Mou. Ryo chan!
Ryo : Hai hai. I will stop talking. Ryutaro. I will help you to carry your luggage. Let’s go.
Ryutaro : Hai. Arigatou , Ryo jisan.
Yamapi : Hey! How about me?
Ryo : You take your own plus your wife’s bag.
Yamapi : *pout* Baka Ryo chan.
Ryosuke : Omg. Yamapi Jichan said it.
Hazel : Ryo chan. SHHHHH…
Ryosuke : Opps! *Run off to Ryo and Ryutaro side*

Then Ryo drove them to the hotel to check in first.

Sakura : Ne, Shall we go for dinner later?
Hazel : Of course we are. Ryo chan already book the table at a Restaurant to celebrate Ryosuke Birthday.
Sakura : Ohya. Ryosuke no tanjoubi.
Hazel : Then we will come back later and fetch you guys again. Be ready by 7pm .
Sakura : Ok.

And so, The 2 family went separated ways to get ready. Hours later, Nishikido’s family is already waiting for Yamashita’s family at the lobby.

Ryo : Wahhh. That Baka takes so long to prepare.
Hazel : Ryo chan. Mou. What did I said just?
Ryo : How many times do you want to remind me?
Hazel : Till you stop calling him Baka.
Ryo : OK OK. I give up.
Ryosuke : Ne, Mum, Why can’t Dad call Yamapi Jichan Baka?
Hazel : That’s because it’s rude.
Ryosuke : Oh.
Ryutaro : Ryo chan! *Both Ryo and Ryosuke turn his head.* Opps. Ryo jichan. Konbanwa.
Ryo : Konbanwa. Ryuchan.
Ryosuke : Ryu chan. So slow.
Ryutaro : Ya. That’s because Dad taking a nap. *pointing to Ymapi*.
Ryo : Then, Let’s o, I am hungry.
Sakura : Ok.. Gomen gomen. To be late.
Hazel : Hai. Daijoubu desu. Don’t mind about him.

Sakura glared at Yamapi who is still yawning. Yamapi saw it.

Yamapi : Gomen.

10 minutes later, they arrived at the restaurant. They settled down and waited for the dinner. Since, They didn’t see each other for so long time, They started chatting. Till when it’s about time to go off.

Ryo : Chotto matte.
Hazel : Nani?
Ryo : We…. No… Is you guys forgot something. Issn’t it?
Sakura : What is it that we forgot?
Ryutaro : I KNOW. I KNOW. RYO CHAN NO TANJOUBI!
Yamapi : Oh Ya! Cake.
Ryo : Of course! My Ryosuke no tanjoubi. How can we don’t celebrate for him.
Ryosuke: Dad! It’s ok.
Ryo : *Smile* Chotto ne. *went off*

5 minutes later, Ryo returned back with a cake.

Ryo : Ryo chan. Otanjoubi omedetou.
Hazel : Ryo chan. You are so sweet.
Ryosuke : Arigatou Dad. *Hug Ryo*
Ryo : Come, Let’s sing a Birthday song for my son.
Pi. Sakura and Ryu : Hai *Start singing song*.
Ryosuke : Thanks everyone. I am so happy today.
Ryutaro : Ryo chan. Here. Your birthday present. Otanjoubi omedeto.
Pi and Sakura : Otanjoubi omedetou.
Ryosuke : Thank you Yamapi jichan and Sakura bachan.
Ryo : Blow off the candles. But before that make a wish.
Ryosuke : Hai. *After cutting the cake*. Dad.
Ryo : Nani?
Ryosuke : Thanks for the Birthday cake. Actually ne, Mum already bought a cake at home.
Ryo : I know. We can celebrate at home later again. Just the 3 of us.
Ryosuke ; Hai! And we can eat up the whole cake without sharing with Ryu chan.
Ryo : Un. *Laugh* Kawii na!

And that how Ryo helped Ryosuke to celebrate his birthday.