Well, now having my stupid computer class.. and the teacher talk like bullet train.. like rushing donnoe go where.. Since I can’t catch up, I am here writing my blog.. hahaha.. Later go home then try to do it myself ba.. then lots of my friends in the class, Fail their Computer Exam.. and then we were like quite sad about it.. but then I told them.. Let’s go and take the exam again ba.. haha.. The result is out.. nd we also can’t do anything. So just retake it lol.. hahaha..
My O levels… haiz.. donnow how.. today POA… abit blur for me.. or is my mind sot already? Can’t functioning well? OMG… what should I do now.. Exams is like only a few weeks from now.. but have been trying my best already..
Yesterday, I was writing my notes for My history and my Business Practice.. Really have lots of things to write.. and from 11pm, I wrote till 5am… and went to sleep.. till 10.30am, My Science tution teacher came.. hahaha.. I… overslept.. kekeke… ^^..
Hmmm.. well, I still own Massu, Jin and Shige a birthday fic.. Going to type out now.. then Jya ne.. will update in here myself again.. ^^.
