Ok.. this fic should be written long time ago.. but then just that.. hahaha.. didnt wrote it in the com and then lazy to type out.. so.. here i am presenting a very late birthday fic for him.. Massu.. Otanjoubi omedeto.. then here is the fic..
Hazel: Massu! Wake Up.
Massu: Nani?
Hazel: Let’s go out.
Massu: To?
Hazel: Any where! It’s boring at home.
Massu: Hmmm. Ok then. Let’s go out for a walk.
Hazel: Ok. I wait for you to get wash up.
After Massu finished washing himself up, They got out from their house.
Hazel: Ne, Honey.
Massu: Un?
Hazel: The weather is so nice today.
Massu: Hai. Then We should come out more often.
Hazel: With you accompany me, I sure will love it.
Massu: Then we should make a promise to go out every morning. No matter how tiring I am, I will still go out for a stroll with you.
Hazel: *smiling* Arigatou. *Give Massu a kiss.*
A while later.
Hazel: Ne, Honeey. Hungry? You didn’t eat breakfast just now ne.
Massu: Un. Chotto ne. But I enjoyed sitting here with you. I don’t feel like leaving now.
Hazel: Hmmmm. I feel like eating something.
Massu: Then let’s get something to eat.
Hazel: Ramen. *suddenly getting excited.*
Massu: Ok. Let’s go.
Arriving at the Ramen shop. They ordered they food and start eating.
Massu: Are you full now?
Hazel: Un. But I feel like eating some sweet stuff.
Massu: OK. I know there is a delicious cake shop nearby. Shall we go there?
Hazel: Hai.
And so, off they went to the cake shop.
Hazel: Massu Honey. Chotto ne. I go over to see what cakes they have.
Massu: Ok. I will go and find a seat first.
Hazel: Un. *a while later* Ok. I know what I want and I have also ordered for you.
Massu: You know what I want to eat?
Hazel: Of course. You are my hubby. How can I don’t know what you like.
Massu: Un.
Suddenly, the light went off.
Massu: What happened? Blackout?
*Singing birthday song and saw NEWS members*
Massu : Ehhhh!!! How come they are here too? *Turn to Hazel*
Hazel : Because, well, we planned that. Tesshi told us that ypu like this place.
Massu : But… But…
Hazel : No more but, Massu Honey.. Otanjoubi Omedetou!
NEWS : Otanjoubi omedetou, Massu.
Maasu : Arigatou Minna. Honey, Arigatou too.
Hazel : Hope you like it. Did I surprise you?
Massu : Indeed, I am surprised. And I like it too.
Ryo : Stop all your rabu rabu and come and blow off the candles.
Hazel : Ryo Chan. Stop being mean to Massu.
Ryo : Hai Hai.
And everyone laugh at Ryo.
ok.. then jya ne.. next one will be my bakajin de fic le.. haha.. just wait for a few more days or maybe tonight ba.. ^^
