Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ARASHI 9TH ANNIVERSARY.. OMEDETOU..

Wow.. Arashi.. It have been their 9th year anniversary this year.. and well.. I have know them when i am in Primary 6.. hahaha.. so that make it like i have like them for 8 years.. hahaha.. of course.. i am already married to AIBA MASAKI FOR 8TH YEARS.... ^^ YEAHHHHHH.. hahaha.. Another introducation on how i like them.. kekeke.. When i wrote.. it really bring back memories.. hahaha..

ok.. this might be longwinded.. but i still wanna write.. kekeke.. on one particular Thursday night when i can't get to sleep, I switch on my tv and watch channel 8 programme.. Didnt know about What is music station at first.. then V6 came out and sing Change the World and the song really capture me.. then on every Thursday i started to watch Music Station.. and the 2nd time i watch it, Is arashi.. V6 also went on the 2nd time.. Then donnow why, Thing i am stupid or what.. i mix up Arashi - kansha kangeki ame arashi with V6 de Change the World.. and i am so into V6 for around 2 years.. and so that how i became a V6 Fans at the moment..

then when i am at around Sec 2 that time, I saw the advertisement about arashi singing Kansha.. and then i really went to hit my head.. hahaha.. after 2 years, then i found the song that actually i wanted.. And from there.. from V6 fans change to Arashi Fans till now.. Of course the one and only i loved in Arashi is Aiba at first.. then to Sho... hahahaha.. Aiba got his bakaness.. and i really like him..

this year, Arashi have their concert at Taipei again.. it's the 2nd time.. the 1st time they went is when i am having my ITE Attachment.. so can't go.. This year.. I am having my O Level.. and I CAN'T GO AGAINNNNNNNNN... why do they have to have concert at Taipei whenever i have something important.. WHY WHY WHY... AIYO... next year must go to their tokyo dome to see their concert.. AIBA... WAIT FOR ME... SHO TOOO.. WAIT FOR ME... I WILL GO THERE AND FIND YOU GUYS.. ^^ hahaha..

Well.. then here i am wishing them a HAPPY 9TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY.. OMEDETOU.. ^^