Tuesday, February 3, 2009

frustrated.... *Pls ignore this post..*

hmmm.. today felt kind of not myself again.. i not sure but then someone is happy and someone is sad.. what have i done to make those people around me like that.. I can't think straight now.. for the time being... I felt like crying but is it better if i am not borned in this world? issit better for me to just like disappeared in the world.. or better off to die in this world.. Just i donnow what i am going to do.. but then i guess my friend is not happy around me... I can't bring them laughter just some nonsense.. Sometime, I felt like digging a hole and hid ein there.. why why why.. I AM KIND OF SICK WITH MY LIFE NOW.. really really sick of it.. Don't ask me why i wrote this.. Just don't.. I might break down upon it..