Friday, April 10, 2009

UWAHHHHHHHHHHHH...

ok.. i am so high now.. i am back on Ryo side ok.. hahaha... read his article just and this is what he wrote.. the question was asking...
Q: Please tell us how you would propose!
A: But I can’t really think about that right now. Well, I think I’d simply say, “Please marry me.” I wouldn’t make a big scene out of it. It’d be when we’re normally watching TV, with a natural feeling to it. As for entering our names in the family register, if her or my birthday were close, I’d probably do it on that day, but otherwise another day would be good, I think. Because it’s better if the two of us have a lot of days for celebration, right!!

so he's talkin about me.. wahhaha.. okok i know i am back to day dreaming lol.. wahahha.

kk.. will update tml again.. ^^ oyasumi...