Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yappari.. ^^ Tegoshi and Me the same.. hahaha..

Read an translation article about Tego.. ^^ heheh. and here is what he said.

●Now thinking back, all did was karaoke everyday and that's what probably made the Tegoshi Yuya you see here...[seriously]By no means it was me fooling around, NewS formed immediately afterward, but for around a year I'd go to karaoke and practice my singing. If I could, I would devote all of my spare time to do karaoke everyday. There were many times I went alone, but even those times I'd sing for two hours. Going into the karaoke box, first I'd decide what song to sing and that day, time and time again I'd repeat it. Continuing to do this, if by the end I couldn't sing the song well, I'd start to sing the song piece by piece. Thanks to that, my singing voice didn't become useless!

Hahaha.. me too.. but haven yet try going to sing alone lar.. ^^