Friday, October 30, 2009

^^

Yoz.. FINALLY.. I WANNA STOP ALL MY EMO-IN NONSENSE...
but i know.. sometime i will be back to EMO-IN..
But can't be help.. haha..
Cos i am really an EMO-ER..
but i will try to be cheerful as usual.. ^^

haiz.. I don't know but i think at this moment..
i am facing some friendship problem..
I am trying to bring myself and my other friend friendship back to normal..
but on the other hand..
i got this friend wanna cut off ties with my other friend..
haha.. things get complicated..
I can't handle well my own problem and off i go to handle other person problems...
hahaha.. and what worse..
I am givin more advice to them then me using the advice on my own problem...
Funny right..
But well.. that's ok.. ^^

and ya.. today i saw KISHI at wisma food court..
at first i tot Ryu bluff me.. but then..
when he brought me go around to find him..
it's really him.. hahaha..
HAPPY TO SEE HIM... ^^

ok ok.. i will end off here..
write in again soon.. ^^
jya ne.. ^^