Today a normal tuesday..
hahaha.. ya...
actually wanna stay at home..
cos i thought that KEI not miting me..
Then when i finished bathing and just on my lappie that time..
I saw KEI sms...
saying to mit at 3pm at Yishun...
ahhaha.. so...
I watch KATTUN BTR Con for 4 times..
and switch off my com to mit her.. >^Went Orchard..
Cos KEI wanna eat Omurice..
and as usual, went walked around there..
and and and....
I bought a new watch and a speaker together with KEI..
Her's is Orange while mine is black..
will take a photo tml to let you see.. ^^
wasted about $60 for both...
Lucky i got the vouche my mum gave me last year..
so save $50 from it.. hahaha..
Right now.. i am damn bored..
wanna go learn the rap from snow express and water dance..
but i am kinda of lazy to do that.. haha..
too much energy to do that.. ^O^
So maybe after this entry..
i will go and sleep..
save energy for tml to practice..
haha..
ok lar.. i will end off here..
then jya ne.. oyasumi.. ^^
